Not all units are available in store
2019 Yamaha YT624EJ
The value packed YT624EJ dual stage snowblower is compact and easy to use. Electric starting, track drive, electronic chute controls and adjustable auger height, are just a few of the premium features found on the economically priced YT624. Ease your snow clearing chores with a reliable YT624EJ snowblower from Yamaha.
4-Stroke Power And Electric Start: Powered by a proven durable and efficient 175cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled, OHV Yamaha engine. Electric start means fast fire-up even in sub zero temperatures.
Gas Assisted Auger Tilt System: Effortless one-hand operation easily adjusts auger height according to snow conditions quickly and on-the-fly.
- 4-Stroke Engine: Powered by a proven, reliable and fuel efficient 171cc, air-cooled, OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, 6 hp Yamaha MZ175 engine. Transistor controlled T.C.I. electronic ignition means sure fast starts and never needs maintenance. Quiet design muffler will keep the neighbors happy.
- Convenient Electric Starting: Convenient key operated electric start backed up by a manual recoil starter with an automatic decompression device to reduce pull effort.
- Powerful Dual-Stage Auger: Dual-stage 615 mm (24") auger utilizes a heavy duty serrated steel "blade" to chew through hard packed snow and ice without breaking a sweat. The clearing height is 440 mm (17"). The high speed impeller located in the resin lined chute fires snow up to 15 meters (49 ft.). The YT624EJ can move up to 35 tons of snow per hour.
- Hydraulic Assist Auger Housing Tilt System: Hydraulic assist adjustable auger housing means you can adjust the auger housing height. You can add "additional" bite into the snow or set it to just skim the pavement or raise it in the event of loose gravel or an uneven interlock driveway.
- Adjustable "Skids" And Serrated Snow Scraper: The adjustable (and replaceable) "skids" allow you to pre-set the auger height to avoid damage to the auger and its housing. The serrated snow scraper helps break up ice and hard packed snow as it enters the auger system.
- Hydrostatic Transmission: The durable, single lever operated, hydrostatic transmission (HST) provides precise speed control and smooth shifting. This variable speed transmission allows the unit to move forward at speeds up to 3.2 km/hr. and up to 2.45 km/hr. in reverse. Easy access remote HST fluid reservoir makes checking and topping up the fluid level quick and easy.
- Track Drive: Rubberized track drive system plows through snow conditions that stop other blowers cold. Track drive provides superior traction on steep driveways or laneways and also makes it possible to climb stairs. The tracks are 130 mm (5.1") wide. Wheeled blowers don't even compare.
- Electric Resin Lined Chute: The resin lined chute is electronically controlled by an easy to use joystick and has a turning radius of up to 220°, so you can direct the snow just about anywhere. The resin lining helps to reduce snow sticking and build up.
- Adjustable Chute Deflector Tip: The resin lined chute features an adjustable, lever operated discharge tip that allows you to control how far the snow is thrown.
- Shear Bolts: Special shear bolts are designed to help prevent damage to the auger and housing in the event it comes in contact with a solid object. The replaceable shear bolts are designed to break / shear off if the auger comes in contact with a solid object, saving the auger and transmission from expensive damage.
- Easy To Use Controls: The centrally located control levers are grouped together for easy access.
- Additional Standard Features: Clean-out tool to remove accumulated snow and 23 watt, 6-LED work light for those early morning jobs.
- Clearing Width: 615mm (24 in.)
- Clearing Height: 440mm (17 in.)
- Blowing Capacity: 35 tons/hr
- Maximum Blowing Distance: 15 m (49 ft.)
- Drive: Dual 130mm (5.1 in.) rubber tracks
- Transmission: Hydrostatic
- Ground Speed (km/h) Operating/Moving: Forward: 0 ~ 3.2; Reverse: 0 ~ 2.4
- Type: Dual stage
- Diameter: 310mm (12.2 in.)
- Drive: Belt
- Auger Housing Height Adjustment: Gas assist
- Rotation: Electric
- Chute deflector (discharge tip): Manual, two-step (remote lever)
- Turning Radius: 220º
- Chute Material: Steel with resin liner
- Model: MZ175
- Type: 4-stroke air-cooled, OHV,2-valve, single cylinder
- Displacement: 171cc
- Maximum Horsepower: 6.0 hp
- Starting System: Electric with manual recoil (with auto decompressor)
- Ignition: Electronic T.C.I.
- Recommended Fuel: Regular 87 octane unleaded gasoline
- Recommended Engine Oil: Yamalube 5W30
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 4.5 L
- Engine Oil Capacity: 0.6 L
- L x W x H mm (in): 1468 x 621 x 1108mm; (57.8 x 24.4 x 43.6 in.)
- Private Use: 3-year, limited.
- Commercial Use: 3-year, limited.
- Horse Power
- 6.0 hp
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke air-cooled, OHV,2-valve, single cylinder
- Engine Displacement
- 621 mm (24.4 in.)
- Electric with manual recoil (with auto decompressor)
- Drive Type
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 L