Not all units are available in store
2019 Yamaha YP40T (4") Trash Pump
The Yamaha YP40T 4" trash pump has been engineered to handle the toughest dewatering applications. Designed to move water with high solid content up to 27mm (1.06") in diameter, the YP40T utilizes a hi-chrome impeller and graphite cast iron volute casing with silicon carbide mechanical seals for the long term durability and reliability you have come to expect from Yamaha.
Power: Powered by a rugged Yamaha MZ360 4-stroke engine, the YP40T offers outstanding reliability and durability with its sure start electronic ignition, low oil warning - shutdown system and a cast iron cylinder liner for optimum heat dissipation and long-term durability,
- Reliable and fuel efficient, Yamaha MZ360 (357cc), air-cooled, OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke engine
- Auto decompression system reduces engine compression to provide a light recoil starter pull for effortless manual starting.
- Cast iron cylinder liner provides excellent heat dissipation for consistent performance and long engine life.
- Maintenance-free transistorized controlled electronic ignition (TCI) provides a hot spark for fast, easy starting.
- Yamaha's Oil Watch Warning System automatically shuts off the engine when oil level is low and will not re-start until oil is added, preventing costly engine damage and enhancing long-term durability.
- Easy access oil drain plug and easy access washable foam air filter element
- On - off fuel petcock for easy transporting and storage.
- Large muffler for quiet operation
- 100 mm / 4" self-priming, centrifugal type pump, can handle "debris" up to 27 mm (1.06") in diameter.
- 6.7 litre fuel tank with a 1.5 hour run time
- Maximum capacity is 1,700 litres per minute (375 Imp. gal / min)
- Pump body is made of lightweight aluminum
- Total head lift is 27 m (88.6 ft.), suction head lift is 8 m (26 ft.)
- Hi-chrome impeller and graphite iron volute casing for excellent wear resistance and durability. Both are designed to withstand wear from grit, sand, silt, etc. Impeller can be easily removed without special tools.
- Longer lasting, silicone carbide mechanical seals are both durable and easy to replace.
- Quick remove pump case access cover.
- Sturdy perimeter tubular steel frame encases all components for extra protection.
- 4" standard National Pipe Thread (NPT) fittings for fast, easy connection of suction and discharge hoses (suction and discharge hoses available separately from Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd.).
- Standard 3-year warranty for both private or commercial use, on all Yamaha water and trash pumps
- Type: Self-priming, centrifugal, trash pump
- Intake & Discharge Port Size: 100mm (4 in.)
- Maximum Capacity: 1,700 L/min (374 Imp. gpm)
- Total Head Lift: 27 m (89 ft.)
- Suction Head Lift: 8m (26ft.)
- Maximum Debris Size (Diameter): 27 mm (1.06 in.)
- Model: MZ360
- Type: 4-Stroke, OHV, 2-valve, forced air-cooled, single
- Displacement: 357cc
- Starting System: Recoil
- Ignition: TCI
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 6.7 L (87 octane - regular fuel)
- Run time: 1.5 hrs
- Dry Weight: 79.1 kg (174.4 lb.)
- L x W x H mm (in): 765 x 545 x 625 mm (30.1 x 21.5 x 24.6 in.)
- Private Use: 3-year limited
- Commercial Use: 3-year limited
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke, OHV, 2-valve, forced air-cooled, single
- Engine Displacement
- Pump Style
- Self-priming, centrifugal, trash pump
- Discharge Capacity
- 1,700 L/min (374 Imp. gpm)
- Suction Diameter
- 100mm (4 in.)
- Head Lift
- 27 m (89 ft.)
- Suction Head Lift
- 8m (26 ft.)
- 765 x 545 x 625 mm (30.1 x 21.5 x 24.6 in.)
- 79.1 kg (174.4 lb.)