Not all units are available in store
2019 Yamaha YP30T (3") Trash Pump
The Yamaha YP30T 3" trash pump has been engineered to handle dewatering applications with high solid content up to 27mm or 1.06 inches in diameter. Tough hi- chrome impeller and graphite cast iron volute casing with silicon carbide mechanical seals provide excellent long term durability and reliability.
Power: Powered by our proven Yamaha MZ300 4-stroke engine, the YP30T offers outstanding reliability thanks to an electronic ignition, low oil warning - shutdown system and a cast iron cylinder liner.
- Reliable and fuel efficient, Yamaha MZ300 (296cc), air-cooled, OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke engine
- Auto decompression system reduces engine compression to provide a light recoil starter pull for effortless manual starting.
- Maintenance-free transistorized controlled electronic ignition (TCI) provides a hot spark for fast, easy starting.
- Yamaha's Oil Watch Warning System automatically shuts off the engine when oil level is low and will not re-start until oil is added, preventing costly engine damage and enhancing long-term durability.
- Cast iron cylinder liner provides excellent heat dissipation for consistent performance and long engine life.
- Large muffler for quiet operation
- On - off fuel petcock for easy transporting and storage.
- Easy access oil drain plug and easy access washable foam air filter element
- 80 mm / 3" self-priming, centrifugal type pump can handle debris up to 27 mm (1.06") in diameter
- 5.8 litre fuel tank with a 2.5 hour run time
- Maximum capacity is 1,350 litres per minute (297 Imp. gal / min)
- Total head lift is 24 m (79 ft.), suction head lift is 8 m (26 ft.)
- Pump body is made of lightweight aluminum
- Longer lasting, silicon carbide mechanical seals are both durable and easy to replace.
- Hi-chrome impeller and graphite iron volute casing offer excellent wear resistance and durability. Both are designed to withstand wear from grit, sand, silt, etc. Impeller can be easily removed without special tools.
- Quick remove pump case cover.
- 3" standard National Pipe Thread (NPT) fittings for fast, easy connection of suction and discharge hoses (suction and discharge hoses available separately from Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd.).
- Standard 3-year warranty for both private or commercial use, on all Yamaha water and trash pumps
- Sturdy perimeter tubular steel frame encases all components for extra protection.
- Type: Self-priming, centrifugal, trash pump
- Intake & Discharge Port Size: 80mm (3 in.)
- Maximum Capacity: 1,350 L/min (297 Imp. gpm)
- Total Head Lift: 24 m (79 ft.)
- Suction Head Lift: 8m (26ft.)
- Maximum Debris Size (Diameter): 27 mm (1.06 in.)
- Model: MZ300
- Type: 4-Stroke, OHV, 2-valve, forced air-cooled, single
- Displacement: 296cc
- Starting System: Recoil
- Ignition: Electronic TCI
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 5.8 L (87 octane - regular fuel)
- Run time: 2.5 hrs
- Dry Weight: 62.5 kg (138 lb.)
- L x W x H mm (in): 685 x 505 x 555 mm (27 x 20 x 21.9 in.)
- Private Use: 3-year limited
- Commercial Use: 3-year limited
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke, OHV, 2-valve, forced air-cooled, single
- Engine Displacement
- Pump Style
- Self-priming, centrifugal, trash pump
- Discharge Capacity
- 1,350 L/min (297 Imp. gpm)
- Suction Diameter
- 80mm (3 in.)
- Head Lift
- 24 m (79 ft.)
- Suction Head Lift
- 8m (26ft.)
- 685 x 505 x 555 mm (27 x 20 x 21.9 in.)
- 62.5 kg (138 lb.)