Not all units are available in store
2019 Yamaha YP20T (2") Trash Pump
The Yamaha YP20T 2" trash pump has been engineered to handle dewatering applications with high solid content up to 20mm or 0.78 inches in diameter. Tough hi- chrome impeller and graphite cast iron volute casing with silicon carbide mechanical seals provide excellent long term durability and reliability you have come to expect from Yamaha.
Power: Our proven Yamaha MZ175 4-stroke engine offers reduced fuel consumption combined with outstanding reliability. Electronic ignition, low oil warning / shutdown system and a cast iron cylinder liner help get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- Reliable and fuel efficient, Yamaha MZ175 (171cc), air-cooled, OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke engine.
- Maintenance-free transistorized controlled electronic ignition (TCI) provides a hot spark for fast, easy starting.
- Auto decompression system reduces engine compression to provide a light recoil starter pull for effortless manual starting.
- Cast iron cylinder liner provides excellent heat dissipation for consistent performance and long engine life.
- Easy access oil drain plug and easy access washable foam air filter element
- Yamaha's Oil Watch Warning System automatically shuts off the engine when oil level is low and will not re-start until oil is added, preventing costly engine damage and enhancing long-term durability.
- Large muffler for quiet operation
- On - off fuel petcock for easy transporting and storage.
- 4.5 litre fuel tank with a 2.8 hour run time
- 50 mm / 2" self-priming, centrifugal type pump can handle debris up to 20 mm (0.79") in diameter
- Total head lift is 28 m (92 ft.), maximum suction head lift is 8 m (26 ft.)
- Maximum capacity is 700 litres per minute (154 Imp. gal / min)
- Pump body is made of lightweight aluminum
- Hi-chrome impeller and graphite iron volute casing for excellent wear resistance and durability. Both are designed to withstand wear from grit, sand, silt, etc. Impeller can be easily removed without special tools.
- Longer lasting, silicon carbide mechanical seals are both durable and easy to replace.
- 2" standard National Pipe Thread (NPT) fittings for fast, easy connection of suction and discharge hoses (suction and discharge hoses available separately from Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd.).
- Sturdy perimeter tubular steel frame encases all components for extra protection.
- Quick remove pump case access cover.
- Standard 3-year warranty for both private or commercial use, on all Yamaha water and trash pumps
- Type: Self-priming, centrifugal, trash pump
- Intake & Discharge Port Size: 50 mm (2 in.)
- Maximum Capacity: 700 L/min (154 Imp. gpm)
- Total Head Lift: 28 m (92 ft.)
- Suction Head Lift: 8m (26ft.)
- Maximum Debris Size (Diameter): 20 mm (0.79 in.)
- Model: MZ175
- Type: 4-Stroke, OHV, 2-valve, forced air-cooled, single
- Displacement: 171cc
- Starting System: Recoil
- Ignition: TCI
- Engine Oil Capacity: 1.1 L
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 4.5 L (87 octane - regular fuel)
- Run time: 2.8 hrs
- Dry Weight: 47.5 kg (104.7 lb.)
- L x W x H mm (in): 665 x 462 x 516 mm (26.2 x 18.2 x 20.3 in.)
- Private Use: 3-year limited
- Commercial Use: 3-year limited
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke, OHV, 2-valve, forced air-cooled, single
- Engine Displacement
- Pump Style
- Self-priming, centrifugal, trash pump
- Discharge Capacity
- 700 L/min (154 Imp. gpm)
- Suction Diameter
- 50 mm (2 in.)
- Head Lift
- 28 m (92 ft.)
- Suction Head Lift
- 8m (26ft.)
- 665 x 462 x 516 mm (26.2 x 18.2 x 20.3 in.)
- 47.5 kg (104.7 lb.)