Not all units are available in store
2019 Yamaha EF5500P
Introducing the EF5500P Industrial Series generator with GFCI protected receptacles. This versatile dual 120/240 volt unit is ideal for primary power sources for industrial & commercial applications such as construction sites. The EF5500P sets new standards for performance and value.
Convenient And Easy To Use: EF5500P comes standard with wheels, fold-down/locking handle and convenient lift hook.
Gfci Equipped: The EF5500P features GFCI receptacles which monitors the amount of current flowing from hot to neutral. If an imbalance is sensed, the GFCI automatically trips the circuit and cuts the flow of electricity to help prevent shocks.
- Powered by Yamaha's MZ360; 357cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single cylinder engine with transistor controlled (TC) ignition.
- Manual recoil starting with auto decompression system for a light, easy recoil starter pull.
- Manual choke
- Lightweight piston and offset cylinder design reduce frictional losses for improved fuel economy.
- Maintenance-free brushless alternator offers superior reliability and reduced maintenance.
- Ground Fault Circuit Interruption (GFCI) senses a leak to ground and automatically shuts down power to reduce risk of electric shock.
- Dual 120 & 240 volt output makes the EF5500P very versatile
- Damper Winding alternator reduces wave form distortion for "cleaner" power (power is almost as clean as an inverter)
- Economy Control System (when turned on) lowers the engine rpm when there is no load to conserve fuel and reduce noise and engine wear.
- Rated AC output for continuous use is 4,500 watts / 36 amps @ 120 volts & 4,500 watts / 18.7 amps @ 240 volts
- Yamaha's Oil Watch Warning System automatically shuts off the engine when oil level is low and will not re-start until oil is added, preventing costly engine damage and enhancing long-term durability.
- Multi-function digital volt and hour meter
- Easy access oil drain plug
- Easy access, washable foam air filter reduces maintenance costs
- Electrical "noise" suppressor reduces electrical interference with TVs and radios.
- On-off fuel petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage, helping to prevent stale fuel problems, which are becoming more common with ethanol based fuels.
- Cleanable spark arrestor stops sparks exiting from the exhaust
- Rubber vibration isolation mounts reduce vibration for smoother operation and reduced noise.
- Large fuel fill hole for easy filling. Fuel gauge is standard
- Folding handle and lift hook for improved portability
- Rugged perimeter steel frame protects the generator, engine and battery from damage.
- Never flat, non-pneumatic tires mounted to rugged steel axles.
- CSA approved (Canadian Standards Association)
- 3-year warranty for "residential / home" use or "commercial use."
- Meets or exceeds EPA & CARB Tier 3 emission standards
- Type: Dual voltage, brushless, synchronous, damper winding, AC Generator
- Maximum AC Output (watts / amperes): 5500 W / 44 A @ 120 V & 22.9 @ 240 V
- Rated AC Output (watts / amperes) - Continuous Use: 4500 W / 36 A @ 120 V & 18.75 A @ 240 V
- AC Voltage & Frequency (HZ): 120 & 240V / 60 HZ
- Voltage Regulator: Damper Winding
- AC Receptacle: 15A+15A (125V) / 30A (125V) / 30A (125 & 250 V)
- Model: MZ360; 357cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single
- Starting System: Manual recoil (with auto decompressor)
- Ignition: Transistor Controlled (TCI)
- Recommended Fuel: 87 octane, regular gasoline
- Engine Oil Capacity: 1.1L
- L x W x H mm (in): Handle folded 740 x 720 x 800 (29.1 x 28.3 x 31.5); handle extended 1070 x 720 x 800 (42.1 x 28.3 x 31.5)
- Dry Weight: 95 kg (209 lb.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 26
- Operating Hours (@ rated load): 9 hrs
- Noise Level (@ 7 metres): 74.1 dB
- Dual 120 & 240 Voltage: Standard
- Oil Watch Warning System: Standard
- GFCI Protected Receptacles: Standard
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Fuel Level Gauge: Standard
- Economy Control System: Standard
- Spark Arrestor: Standard
- Volt Meter: Standard
- Private Use: 3-years limited
- Commercial Use: 3-years limited
- Engine Type
- MZ360; 357cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single
- 740 mm (29.1 in.)
- 720 mm (28.3 in.)
- 800 mm (31.5 in.)
- 95 kg (209 lb.)
- AC Output
- 5500 W / 44 A @ 120 V & 22.9 @ 240 V
- 15A+15A (125V) / 30A (125V) / 30A (125 & 250 V)
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 26 L
- Noise Level
- 74.1 dB
- Run Time
- 9 hrs