Not all units are available in store
2019 Yamaha EF4500iSE
Featuring the most powerful engine in its class, the EF45000iSE runs at a very low 2,600 rpm reducing fuel consumption, noise and engine wear. It's also incredibly resilient, with an oil warning system that automatically shuts the engine down when oil is low, and a cast-iron cylinder lining to ensure consistent performance.
Power: With a maximum output of 4500 watts and a continuous output of 4000 watts the EF4500iS is just what you need for running an RV 15,000 BTU air conditioner and 1000 watt microwave oven, or two other major RV appliances simultaneously.
- Powered by Yamaha's MZ360; 357cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single cylinder engine with electronic transistor controlled (TC) ignition.
- Engine rpm is a low 2,600 rpm to reduce noise and fuel consumption
- Super convenient key operated electric starting
- Rated AC output for continuous use is 4,000 watts / 33.3 amps.
- Pulse Width Modulation provides super "clean" power. As clean or cleaner than you get from a household receptacle.
- Bonded neutral
- Non-fuse type circuit breaker (NFB) prevents internal circuit damage in the event of an over load.
- Yamaha's Noise Block body design features a moulded casing and noise-absorbing glass wool to provide ultra quiet operation.
- Auto choke for easy, no hassle starting
- Indicator lights for AC power output, low oil and AC overload
- Yamaha's Oil Watch Warning System automatically shuts off the engine when oil level is low and will not re-start until oil is added, preventing costly engine damage and enhancing long-term durability.
- Power meter indicates the amount of power being used and what's available.
- Hour meter displays the accumulated running time in order to monitor service intervals
- Washable foam air filter reduces maintenance costs
- Cleanable spark arrestor stops the possibility of sparks from exiting the exhaust.
- Large fuel filler hole. Fuel gauge is standard.
- On-off fuel petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage, helping to prevent stale fuel problems, which are becoming more common with ethanol based fuels.
- CSA approved (Canadian Standards Association)
- Built in wheels (4), with parking brake, provides greater portability.
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Durability Rating. Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
- 3-year warranty for "residential / home" use or "commercial use."
- Type: Inverter
- Maximum AC Output (watts / amperes): 4500 W / 37.5 A
- Rated AC Output (watts / amperes) - Continuous Use: 4000 W / 33.3 A
- AC Voltage & Frequency (HZ): 120 V / 60 HZ
- Voltage Regulator: Inverter (Pulse Width Modulation)
- Neutral: Bonded
- Model: MZ360; 357cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single
- Starting System: Electric
- Ignition: TCI
- Recommended Fuel: 87 octane, regular gasoline
- Engine Oil Capacity: 1.3L
- L x W x H mm (in): 780 x 616 x 692 (30.7 x 24.3 x 27.2)
- Dry Weight: 100 kg (220 lb.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 17.0
- Operating Hours (@ 1 / 4 load): 15.2 hrs
- Operating Hours (@ rated load): 7.4 hrs
- Noise Level (@ 7 metres): 65 - 68 dBA
- Non-Fuse Circuit Breaker System (NFB): Standard
- Pilot Lamp (AC output): Standard
- Warning Lamps (overload / low oil): Standard
- Auto Choke System: Standard
- Oil Watch Warning System: Standard
- Power Meter: Standard
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Fuel Level Gauge: Standard
- Noise Block (enclosed engine design): Standard
- Spark Arrestor: Standard
- Transportation Wheel Kit: 4 Wheel STD.
- Remote Control Starter: Optional
- Private Use: 3-years limited
- Commercial Use: 3-years limited
- Engine Type
- MZ360; 357cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single
- 780 mm (30.7 in.)
- 616 mm (24.3 in.)
- 692 mm (27.2 in.)
- 100 kg (220 lb.)
- AC Output
- 4500 W / 37.5 A
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 17.0 L
- Noise Level
- 65 - 68 dBA
- Run Time
- 7.4 hrs