Not all units are available in store
2019 Yamaha EF2000iS
Quiet, durable and convenient, the Yamaha EF2000iS is designed for anyone seeking an ultra-portable source of electricity. Weighing only 21kg (46lb) and featuring an extra-large handle for easy transport the EF2000iS is ready to deliver clean quiet power wherever and whenever you want it.
4-Stroke OHV Air-Cooled Engine: Precise valve actuation and heavy-duty design offer excellent efficiency, increased reliability and quiet operation.
- Powered by Yamaha's MZ80; 79cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single cylinder engine with electronic capacitor discharge (CD) ignition.
- Auto decompression system reduces engine compression to provide a light recoil starter pull for effortless manual starting.
- Cast iron cylinder liner provides excellent heat dissipation and extends service life.
- Bonded neutral
- Rated AC output for continuous use is 1,600 watts / 13.3 amps.
- Pulse Width Modulation provides super "clean" power. As clean or cleaner than you get from a household receptacle.
- Yamaha's Noise Block body design features a moulded casing and noise-absorbing glass wool to provide ultra quiet operation.
- Non-fuse type circuit breaker (NFB) prevents internal circuit damage in the event of an over load.
- Manual choke
- Auto Warm Up (4 to 6 minutes) ensures consistent power delivery during cold start-ups.
- Smart Throttle / Economy Control automatically adjusts engine speed to match the load, saving fuel, reducing noise and engine wear.
- Washable foam air filter reduces maintenance costs
- Indicator lights for AC power output, low oil and AC overload.
- Yamaha's Oil Watch Warning System automatically shuts off the engine when oil level is low and will not re-start until oil is added, preventing costly engine damage and enhancing long-term durability.
- 12 Volt DC output and cables for charging RV, auto and marine 12-volt batteries.
- On-off fuel petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage, helping to prevent stale fuel problems, which are becoming more common with ethanol based fuels.
- Cleanable spark arrestor stops the possibility of sparks from exiting the exhaust.
- Rubber feet isolate vibration for smoother operation and reduced noise.
- Large fuel fill hole and sealable vent on gas cap for easy filling and transporting. Fuel gauge is standard
- Suitcase style handle and light weight (21 kg / 46 lb) make the EF2000iS very portable.
- CSA approved (Canadian Standards Association)
- 3-year warranty for "residential / home" use or "commercial use."
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Durability Rating. Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
- Type: Inverter
- Maximum AC Output (watts / amperes): 2000 W / 16.7 A
- Rated AC Output (watts / amperes) - Continuous Use: 1600 W / 13.3 A
- AC Voltage & Frequency (HZ): 120 V / 60 HZ
- Voltage Regulator: Inverter (Pulse Width Modulation)
- Neutral: Bonded
- DC Output (volts / amp): 12 V / 6.5 A
- Model: MZ80, 79cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single
- Starting System: Manual Recoil
- Ignition: Capacitor Discharge (CDI)
- Recommended Fuel: 87 octane regular gasoline
- Engine Oil Capacity: 0.42L
- L x W x H mm (in): 490 x 280 x 455 (19.3 x 11 x 17.9)
- Dry Weight: 21 kg (46 lb.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 4.2
- Operating Hours (@ 1 / 4 load): 10.5 hrs
- Operating Hours (@ rated load): 4.2 hrs
- Noise Level (@ 7 metres): 51.5 - 61dB
- Non-Fuse Circuit Breaker System (NFB): Standard
- Pilot Lamp (AC output): Standard
- Warning Lamps (overload / low oil): Standard
- Smart Throttle / Economy Control: Standard
- Oil Watch Warning System: Standard
- Fuel Level Gauge: Standard
- Noise Block (enclosed engine design): Standard
- Automatic Warm-up: Standard
- Spark Arrestor: Standard
- DC Charging Cable: Standard
- Private Use: 3-years limited
- Commercial Use: 3-years limited
- Engine Type
- MZ80, 79cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single
- 490 mm (19.3 in.)
- 280 mm (11 in.)
- 455 mm (17.9 in.)
- 21 kg (46 lb.)
- AC Output
- 2000 W / 16.7 A
- DC Output
- 12 V / 6.5 A
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 4.2 L
- Noise Level
- 51.5 - 61dB
- Run Time
- 4.2 hrs