Not all units are available in store
2019 Yamaha EF1000iS
At just 13 kg, the EF1000iS portable inverter generator is the lightest in its class. It's highly efficient, running up to 12 hrs at 1/4 load on a single tank of fuel, and creates clean power that can be used to operate products with microcomputers.
Lightweight And Portable: Weighing in at just 13 kg, it can be carried with one hand.
- Powered by Yamaha's MZ50; 50cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single cylinder engine with electronic transistor controlled (TC) ignition.
- Pulse Width Modulation provides super "clean" power. As clean or cleaner than you get from a household receptacle.
- Rated AC output for continuous use is 900 watts / 7.5 amps.
- Floating neutral
- Exclusive dual coil alternator stator provides greater output at a lower engine rpm for reduced noise, improved fuel consumption, and reduced engine wear
- Non-fuse type circuit breaker (NFB) prevents internal circuit damage in the event of an over load.
- Yamaha's Noise Block body design means ultra quiet performance, one of the quietest in class
- Smart Throttle / Economy Control automatically adjusts engine speed to match the load, saving fuel, reducing noise and engine wear.
- Manual choke
- Yamaha's Oil Watch Warning System helps prevent engine damage from low oil. If the oil drops to a certain level, the engine will automatically stop and will not re-start until oil is added.
- Indicator lights for AC power output, low oil and AC overload.
- Cleanable spark arrestor stops the possibility of sparks exiting the exhaust.
- Washable foam air filter reduces maintenance costs
- 12 Volt DC output and cables for charging RV, auto and marine 12-volt batteries.
- On-off fuel petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage, helping to prevent stale fuel problems, which are becoming more common with ethanol based fuels.
- Large fuel filler hole and sealable vent on gas cap for easy filling and transporting.
- Suitcase style handle and light weight (13 kg / 29 lb) make the EF1000iS very portable.
- CSA approved (Canadian Standards Association)
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Durability Rating. Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
- 3-year "residential / home" use or 2-year "commercial use" factory warranty.
- Type: Inverter
- Maximum AC Output (watts / amperes): 1000 W / 8.3 A
- Rated AC Output (watts / amperes) - Continuous Use: 900 W / 7.5 A
- AC Voltage & Frequency (HZ): 120 V / 60 HZ
- Voltage Regulator: Inverter (Pulse Width Modulation)
- Neutral: Floating
- DC Output (volts / amp): 12V / 6.5A
- Model: MZ50, 50cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke single
- Starting System: Manual Recoil
- Ignition: Transistor Controlled
- Recommended Fuel: 87 octane regular gasoline
- Engine Oil Capacity: 0.32L
- L x W x H mm (in): 450 x 240 x 380 (17.7 x 9.4 x 15)
- Dry Weight: 13 kg (29 lb.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 2.5
- Operating Hours (@ 1 / 4 load): 12.0 hrs
- Operating Hours (@ rated load): 4.3 hrs
- Noise Level (@ 7 metres): 48.5 ~ 60.5 dBa
- Non-Fuse Circuit Breaker System (NFB): Standard
- Pilot Lamp (AC output): Standard
- Warning Lamps (overload / low oil): Standard
- Smart Throttle / Economy Control: Standard
- Oil Watch Warning System: Standard
- Noise Block (enclosed engine design): Standard
- DC Charging Cable: Standard
- Private Use: 3-years limited
- Commercial Use: 2-years limited
- Engine Type
- MZ50, 50cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke single
- 450 mm (17.7 in.)
- 240 mm (9.4 in.)
- 380 mm (15 in.)
- 13 kg (29 lb.)
- AC Output
- 1000 W / 8.3 A
- DC Output
- 12V / 6.5A
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 2.5 L
- Noise Level
- 48.5 ~ 60.5 dBa
- Run Time
- 4.3 hrs