Not all units are available in store
2019 STIHL MS 251 C-BE
Call for Price
Compact chain saw with Easy2StartTM and Quick Chain Adjuster
The MS 251 C-BE is the successor to the popular MS 250 C-BE chain saw. This mid-sized unit will deliver great power to get through those bigger cutting jobs, powered by a low emission and fuel-efficient stratified scavenging engine. It comes equipped with the STIHL Easy2Start™ system that will help you start your saw effortlessly, plus a quick chain adjuster for tool-free chain adjusting. Features the STIHL Quickstop® inertia chain brake, Master Control Lever™, anti-vibration system, carburetor preheat shutter for summer/winter operation, toolless fuel and oil caps with retainers, and a high power-to-weight ratio, making this unit a great chain saw for home or small property owners. Part of STIHL's new generation of fuel-efficient, environmentally friendly chain saws.
- Displacement (cc): 45.6
- Power output kW: 2.2
- Weight (kg / lbs) 1): 5.1 / 11.2
- Featured price bar (in): 16
- STIHL Easy2Start (E): A genuine advance in easy starting. STIHL Easy2Start (E) cuts the effort required to start the tool by half, while the starter cord can be pulled at just one third of the normal force. All it takes is 2 fingers and a gentle pull action.
- Quick Chain Adjuster (B): With STIHL Quick Chain Tensioning, it's easy to adjust the saw chain, without tools and without coming into contact with the sharp saw chain itself. Just release the sprocket cover and turn the adjusting wheel to set the optimum tension.
- Heated carburetor (V): By changing the chain saw from summer to winter operation, the intake air is pre-heated over the engine fins. This ensures that the carburettor does not ice up and you can continue working in freezing temperatures.
- STIHL anti-vibration system: Precisely calculated buffer zones minimise the transfer of engine and saw chain vibrations to the front and rear handles. The chainsaw therefore runs noticeably smoother. This allows the user to save their strength and work longer.
- Pre-separation air filtration system: STIHL long-life air filtration systems with pre-separation achieve perceptibly longer filter life compared with conventional filter systems. Air drawn in is swirled. The larger, heavier particles are ejected. The pre-cleaned air is routed to the air filter via the pre-separator duct.
- Reduced-emission engine technology: 2-stroke engine with stratified charge. A fuel-free layer of air is created between the burned charge in the combustion chamber and the fresh charge in the crankcase, reducing the amount of fuel lost during the charge cycle. This results in more power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions.
- Tool free fuel caps: Special caps to open and close the tank cap quickly, easily and without tools.
- STIHL Ematic System: Compared to conventional bars without Ematic, the STIHL Ematic system reduces the consumption of chain lubricant by up to 50 %, depending on the type of wood and the cutting attachment used. This system comprises a STIHL Ematic or Ematic S guide bar, a STIHL Oilomatic saw chain and a variable-flow or reduced-flow oil pump. As a result, virtually every drop of chain lubricant is delivered to exactly the right spot.
- Single-lever master control: All important functions such as start, choke, throttle and stop are operated via a single lever.
- 45.6 cc
- Horse Power
- 2.2 kW
- 5.1 kg (11.2 lb.)