Not all units are available in store
2019 STIHL FS 70 R
All the power for professional tasks, yet lighweight and easy to use!
The FS 70 R loop handle brushcutter is powered by a low emission, fuel-efficient engine and a semi-automatic choke to prevent flooding. This robust straight-shaft, loop handled brushcutter also offers a durable cable driveshaft with a lifetime warranty, and will accommodate some metal blades (optional). The high durability forged connecting rod and four-bearing gearbox deliver an extended service life compared to others in this category, making this unit a great choice for landscapers and acreage owners.
- Displacement (cc): 27.2
- Weight (kg / lbs) 1): 4.7 / 10.4
- 2-stroke reduced-emission engine technology: 2-stroke engine with stratified charge. A fuel-free layer of air is created between the burned charge in the combustion chamber and the fresh charge in the crankcase, reducing the amount of fuel lost during the charge cycle. This results in more power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions.
- Simplified starting system: Simply set the choke, pump the fuel primer, pull the starter cord and away you go! The running machine then switches off after a brief press of the stop button. Once the machine is at a standstill, the ignition activates again automatically. Thus the ignition is always ready for starting.
- Loop handle (R): The loop handled grass trimmers and brushcutters are ideal for working in areas where space is limited, e.g. thinning between bushes and shrubs.
- Multi-function control handle: Easy, comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator's hand never leaves the handle.
- Shoulder strap / carrying system: Using a STIHL shoulder strap or carrying harness with soft padding makes work more comfortable, particularly during lengthy jobs.
- 27.2 cc
- 4.7 kg (10.4 lb.)