Not all units are available in store
2019 STIHL BGE 71
Electric handheld blower with dual speed motor for homeowner use
The BGE 71 handheld electric blower is part of a new generation of lightweight and powerful STIHL blowers that are equally quiet and easy to use. Designed for homeowner applications, it features a dual-speed switch to control the air speed and can be converted to a vacuum with an optional Vac Kit.
- Rated voltage (V): 120
- Weight (kg / lbs): 3.0 / 6.6
- Blowing Force (Newtons) 1): Low Speed: 6 | High Speed: 9
- Air Volume at Nozzle (m3/h) / (cfm) 2): Low Speed: 394 / 232 | High Speed: 485 / 285
- Maximum Air Velocity (m/sec) / (mph) 2): Low Speed: 53 / 119 | High Speed: 66 / 148
- Average Air Velocity (m/sec) / (mph) 2): Low Speed: 47 / 105 | High Speed: 58 / 130
- Sound Pressure Level (db(A)): Low Speed: 58 | High Speed: 64
- Motor Output (kW / amp): 1.1 / 9.2
- Multi-function control handle: Easy, comfortable single handed control means the operator's hand never leaves the handle.
- Safety glasses: For your personal safety, STIHL recommends you always use safety glasses whilst using a blower. A pair of safety goggles is supplied with this product.
- Integrated cable strain relief: The cable strain relief prevents the power cable from becoming accidentally disconnected.
- 3.0 kg (6.6 lb.)
- Air Velocity
- Low Speed: 47 m/sec (105 mph); High Speed: 58 m/sec (130 mph)