Not all units are available in store
2019 STIHL BG 86
Very powerful hand held blower, perfect for the professional landscaper or the demanding homeowner
The BG 86 professional handheld blower is powered by stratified charge engine technology that cuts fuel consumption by 20% and exhaust emissions by 50%. It comes equipped with a throttle lock and stop switch, along with a semi-automatic choke for smoother function, and a four-spring anti-vibration system for operator comfort. It features both round and jet nozzles for added versatility. A great handheld unit for the landscaping professional.
- Displacement (cc): 27.2
- Weight (kg / lbs) 1): 4.4 / 9.7
- Sound Pressure Level (db(A)): 70
- Air velocity mph 2): 154
- Engine Power (kW / bhp): 0.8 / 1.07
- Blowing Force (Newtons) 3): 15
- Average Air Velocity (m/sec) / (mph) 4): Flat: 74 / 166 | Round: 63 / 141
- Maximum Air Velocity (m/sec) / (mph) 4): Flat: 85 / 190 | Round: 69 / 154
- Air Volume at Nozzle (m3/h) / (cfm) 4): Flat: 620 / 365 | Round: 755 / 444
- Anti-vibration system: Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to longer-term effects of blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL have therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system where by the oscillations from the machines engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles allowing for more comfortable and safer operation.
- Reduced-emission engine technology: 2-stroke engine with stratified charge. A fuel-free layer of air is created between the burned charge in the combustion chamber and the fresh charge in the crankcase, reducing the amount of fuel lost during the charge cycle. This results in more power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions.
- Throttle lock with built in stop switch: The running machine switches off immediately after a brief press of a button. Once the machine is at a standstill, the ignition activates again automatically, meaning it is always ready to start.
- Multi-function control handle: Easy, comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator's hand never leaves the handle.
- Manual fuel pump (Purger): A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburettor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting strokes required following extended breaks in operations.
- One handled control with soft grip area: For a secure and comfortable grip. The integrated anti-static system counters electrostatic charging.
- 27.2 cc
- 4.4 kg (9.7 lb.)
- Air Velocity
- 154 mph