Not all units are available in store
2018 Yamaha YT1332ED
The stylish, new YT1332ED is capable of clearing a path that's 815 mm or 32" wide, throwing snow up to 19 meters or 62' and can move up to 76 tons of snow an hour, without breaking a sweat. This durable workhorse will make quick work of your serious snow removal needs!
4-Stroke Power: When the going gets tough you can count on Yamaha. The YT1332ED is powered by a new, air-cooled 4-stroke, MZ360 engine with a maintenance-free, transistor controlled ignition and key operated electric starting. Low oil auto shut down protection offers peace of mind, while the sound muting design of the large muffler reduces noise.
- 4-Stroke Engine: Powered by a new, air-cooled, 2-valve, MZ360, 4-stroke engine, the YT1332ED features a new hemispherical style combustion chamber for improved intake & exhaust efficiency. A new lightweight, short skirt piston travels in a new offset cylinder which reduces friction during the all-important power stroke. Super reliable and fuel efficient, the MZ360 uses a maintenance-free transistor controlled T.C.I. electronic ignition for fast sure starts, while the quiet design muffler will keep neighbours happy.
- Electric Starting: Convenient key operated electric start uses an on board battery. You do not have to find a power outlet and extension cord to power the electric starter.
- Dual-Stage Auger: The 815 mm (32") dual-stage auger utilizes a heavy duty serrated steel "blade" to chew through hard packed snow and ice without breaking a sweat. The clearing height is 570 mm (22.4"). A high speed impeller located in the resin lined chute fires snow up to 19 meters or 62 feet. The YT1332ED can move up to 76 tons of snow per hour.
- Hydraulic Assist Auger Housing Tilt System: Hydraulic assist, adjustable auger housing means you can adjust the auger housing height (front of the housing) to suit conditions. You can add "additional" bite into the snow or set it to skim the pavement or raise it in the event of loose gravel or an uneven interlock driveway. The lever activated adjustment is simple and easy to use. NOTE: The more "bite" that is added to the front of the housing increases the pressure and load on the auger, its housing and the surface you are clearing.
- Adjustable "Skids" & Serrated Snow Scraper: The adjustable (and replaceable) auger housing skids allow you to pre-set the auger height to avoid damage to the auger and its housing. The serrated snow scraper helps break up ice and hard packed snow as it enters the auger system.
- Hydrostatic Transmission: The durable, single lever operated, hydrostatic transmission (HST) with sub transmission provides precise speed control. This variable speed transmission allows the unit to clear snow at speeds up to 1.3 km/hr. in forward or 0.9 km/hr. in reverse. When the machine is being moved (not clearing snow) the speeds can be increased to 3.3 km/hr. in forward and 2.3 km/hr. in reverse. Easy access remote HST fluid reservoir makes checking the HST fluid quick and easy.
- "Skid Steer" Style Steering & Improved Manouverability: The YT1332ED features skid style steering. This system, via clutches, causes the inside track to lock while the other track continues moving. This revised clutch system allows the YT1332ED to turn easier and improves overall manoeuverability when compared to the previous drive system used on the YT1232.
- Track Drive: Rubberized track drive system plows through snow conditions that stop other blowers cold. Track drive provides superior traction on steep driveways or laneways and also makes it possible to climb stairs. The tracks are 180 mm or 7" wide. Wheeled blowers don't even compare.
- Electric Resin Lined Chute: The electric resin lined chute is controlled by an easy to use joystick and has a turning radius of up to 230°, so you can direct the snow just about anywhere. The resin lining helps to reduce snow build up in the chute.
- Adjustable Chute Deflector Tip: The chute features an adjustable, lever operated discharge tip that allows you to control how far the snow is thrown.
- Shear Bolts: Special shear bolts are designed to help prevent expensive damage to the auger, auger housing & transmission in the event the auger comes in contact with a solid object. The replaceable shear bolts are designed to shear or snap if the auger becomes obstructed.
- Easy to Use Controls: The new control panel has been re-designed for ease of use. Levers are grouped together for easy access. All levers are designed to be used with heavy gloves or mitts. Levers positions are optimized to keep the operator's right hand free to work the control levers.
- Multifunction Fuel Petcock: Settings include fuel off, fuel on, carb drain and fuel hose drain. This petcock design helps reduce the storage problems associated with Ethanol fuels.
- New Styling & Graphics: The YT1332ED features a new, more modern rounded engine shroud and bold new graphics that reinforce the strength and durability for the YT1332.
- Additional Standard Features: Additional standard features include: auger / chute clean-out tool, work light, drift cutter, spark arrestor and fuel gauge.
- Clearing Width: 815mm (32 in)
- Clearing Height: 570mm (22.4 in)
- Blowing Capacity: 76 tons/hr
- Maximum Blowing Distance: 19m (62 ft)
- Drive: Dual 180mm (7.1") rubber tracks
- Transmission: Hydrostatic
- Ground Speed (km/h) Operating/Moving: Forward: 0 ~ 1.3 / 3.3; Reverse: 0 ~ 0.9 / 2.3
- Type: Dual stage with shear bolts
- Diameter: 400mm (15.7in)
- Drive: Belt
- Auger Housing Height Adjustment: Gas assist
- Rotation: Electric
- Chute deflector (discharge tip): Manual (remote lever)
- Turning Radius: 230º
- Chute Material: Steel with inside plastic liner
- Model: MZ360
- Type: 4-stroke, air-cooled, OHV, 2-valve, single cylinder
- Displacement: 358cc
- Starting System: Electric
- Ignition: Electronic T.C.I.
- Recommended Fuel: Regular 87 octane unleaded gasoline
- Recommended Engine Oil: Yamalube 5W30
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 6.1 litres (1/35 Imp. gal)
- Engine Oil Capacity: 1.1 litres
- Wet Weight: 244kg (538 lb)
- L x W x H mm (in): 1720 x 827 x 1360mm (67.7 x 32.6 x 53.5 in)
- Private Use: 3-year, limited.
- Commercial Use: 3-year, limited.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, air-cooled, OHV, 2-valve, single cylinder
- Engine Displacement
- 815 mm (32 in.)
- Max Discharge
- 19 m (62 ft.)
- Drive Type
- Wheel Size
- Dual 180mm (7.1 in.) rubber tracks
- 244 kg (538 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.1 L