Not all units are available in store
2018 Yamaha YP30GY (3") Water Pump
The YP30GY is the most powerful pump in Yamaha's arsenal, moving up to 980 litres/minute through its three-inch port. Its large muffler makes it surprisingly quiet, too. Loads of power, loads of features.
The Ultimate in Pumping Power: The 171cc 4-stroke engine of the YP30GY pumps up to 980 litres/minute through its thirsty three-inch port.
- Reliable and fuel efficient, Yamaha MZ175 (171cc), air-cooled, OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke engine (5.5 hp)
- Auto decompression system reduces engine compression to provide a light recoil starter pull for effortless manual starting.
- Maintenance-free transistorized controlled electronic ignition (TCI) provides a hot spark for fast, easy starting.
- Cast iron cylinder liner provides excellent heat dissipation for consistent performance and long engine life.
- Yamaha's Oil Watch Warning System automatically shuts off the engine when oil level is low and will not re-start until oil is added, preventing costly engine damage and enhancing long-term durability.
- Large muffler for quiet operation
- On - off fuel petcock for easy transporting and storage.
- 4.5 litre fuel tank
- 80mm / 3" self-priming, centrifugal type pump
- Maximum capacity is 980 litres per minute (216 Imp. gal / min)
- Total head is 31m (101.7 ft.), suction head is 7 m (23 ft.)
- Priming time is 120 seconds at 5 meters (16.4 ft.)
- Volute style case and impeller are made of cast iron for greater strength and excellent durability.
- Dependable carbon-ceramic mechanical seals are durable, easy to replace and they reduce abrasion and friction for long pump life.
- Standard National Pipe Thread (NPT) fittings for fast, easy connection of suction and discharge hoses.
- Sturdy perimeter tubular steel frame encases all components for extra protection.
- Easy access pump case drain, easy access oil plug and easy access washable foam air filter element
- Cleanable spark arrestor
- EPA Emission Engine Life Rating - The YP30G meets the strictest environmental standards
- Standard 3-year warranty for both private or commercial use, on all Yamaha water and trash pumps
- Type: Self-priming, centrifugal
- Intake & Discharge Port Size: 80mm (3")
- Maximum Capacity: 980 litres/min (216 Imp. gal/min)
- Total Head Lift: 31m (102 ft)
- Suction Head Lift: 7m (23 ft)
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 3.1 kg/cm² 45.5 psi
- Priming Time: 120 sec @ 5m (16.4 ft)
- Model: MZ175
- Type: 4-stroke, OHV, 2-valve, air-cooled single
- Displacement: 171cc
- Maximum Horsepower: 5.5 hp @ 4000 rpm
- Starting System: Recoil
- Ignition: TCI
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 4.5 litres
- Dry Weight: 30kg (66 lb)
- L x W x H mm (in): 397 x 518 x 466 mm (15.6 x 20.4 x 18.3")
- Private Use: 3-year limited
- Commercial Use: 3-year limited
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, OHV, 2-valve, air-cooled single
- Engine Displacement
- 5.5 hp @ 4000 rpm
- Pump Style
- Self-priming, centrifugal
- Discharge Capacity
- 980 L/min (216 Imp. gal./min)
- Discharge Port Diameter
- 80mm (3 in.)
- Suction Diameter
- 80mm (3 in.)
- Head Lift
- 31m (102 ft.)
- Suction Head Lift
- 7m (23 ft.)
- 397 x 518 x 466 mm (15.6 x 20.4 x 18.3 in.)
- 30 kg (66 lb.)