Not all units are available in store
2018 Yamaha YP20GY (2") Water Pump
A 4-stroke, 123cc Overhead Valve engine is the heart of the YP20GY. This mid-range pump can move up to 600 litres/minute through a 2-inch port. It's engineered for long life with features like auto shut-off, low oil warning, and more.
Rugged, Mid-Range Pumping Power: Featuring a self-priming centrifugal pump powered by Yamaha's tough, 4-stroke, 123cc overhead valve engine, this bad boy can move up to 600 litres/minute through a hefty two-inch port.
- Reliable and fuel efficient, Yamaha MZ125 (123cc), air-cooled, OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke engine (4hp)
- Auto decompression system reduces engine compression to provide a light recoil starter pull for effortless manual starting.
- Maintenance-free transistorized controlled electronic ignition (TCI) provides a hot spark for fast, easy starting.
- Cast iron cylinder liner provides excellent heat dissipation for consistent performance and long engine life.
- Yamaha's Oil Watch Warning System automatically shuts off the engine when oil level is low and will not re-start until oil is added, preventing costly engine damage and enhancing long-term durability.
- Large muffler for quiet operation
- On - off fuel petcock for easy transporting and storage.
- 4.5 litre fuel tank
- 50mm / 2" self-priming, centrifugal type pump
- Maximum capacity is 600 litres per minute (132 Imp. gal / min)
- Total head is 30m (98.5 ft.), suction head is 7 m (23 ft.)
- Priming time is 120 seconds at 5 meters (16.4 ft.)
- Volute style case and impeller are made of cast iron for greater strength and excellent durability.
- Dependable carbon-ceramic mechanical seals are durable, easy to replace and they reduce abrasion and friction for long pump life.
- Standard National Pipe Thread (NPT) fittings for fast, easy connection of suction and discharge hoses (suction and discharge hoses available separately from Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd.).
- Sturdy perimeter tubular steel frame encases all components for extra protection.
- Easy access pump case drain, easy access oil plug and easy access washable foam air filter element
- Cleanable spark arrestor
- EPA Emission Engine Life Rating - The YP20G meets the strictest environmental standards
- Standard 3-year warranty for both private or commercial use, on all Yamaha water and trash pumps
- Type: Self-priming, centrifugal
- Intake & Discharge Port Size: 50mm (2")
- Maximum Capacity: 600 litres/min (132 Imp. gal/min)
- Total Head Lift: 30m (98.5 ft)
- Suction Head Lift: 7m (23 ft)
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 3 kg/cm² 42.7 psi
- Priming Time: 120 sec @ 5m (16.4 ft)
- Model: MZ125
- Type: 4-Stroke, OHV, 2-valve, air-cooled single
- Displacement: 123cc
- Maximum Horsepower: 4 hp @ 4000 rpm
- Starting System: Recoil
- Ignition: TCI
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 4.5 litres
- Dry Weight: 27 kg (59.5 lb)
- L x W x H mm (in): 391 x 502 x 454 mm (15.4 x 19.8 x 17.9'')
- Private Use: 3-year limited
- Commercial Use: 3-year limited
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke, OHV, 2-valve, air-cooled single
- Engine Displacement
- 4 hp @ 4000 rpm
- Pump Style
- Self-priming, centrifugal
- Discharge Capacity
- 600 L/min (132 Imp. gal./min)
- Discharge Port Diameter
- 50mm (2 in.)
- Suction Diameter
- 50mm (2 in.)
- Head Lift
- 30m (98.5 ft.)
- Suction Head Lift
- 7m (23 ft.)
- 391 x 502 x 454 mm (15.4 x 19.8 x 17.9 in.)
- 27 kg (59.5 lb.)