Not all units are available in store
2018 Yamaha T25 High Thrust - 20 in. Shaft
Ideal power for heavy loads such as small pontoons, sailboats and work boats.
Responsive Power: The overhead camshaft design efficiently exchanges intake and exhaust gases for responsive power and fuel efficiency.
- More Reverse Thrust: Our unique dual-thrust propellers are designed to redirect the exhaust flow away, thereby reducing cavitation. This feature provides up to 60% more thrust in reverse.
- Multi-function Tiller Handle: Optional on F25 through F115, the multi-function tiller handle gives you fingertip control of starting, shifting, steering and throttle.
- Engine Type: Four stroke, In-Line 2-Cylinder with counter balancer
- Displacement: 498 cc (30.4 ci)
- Bore & Stroke: 65 x 75 mm (2.56 x 2.95 in.)
- RPM Range: 5000-6000
- Compression Ratio: 9.4:1
- Induction System: SOHC / 4 - valve
- Alternator Output: 13 Amps
- Fuel Delivery: Single Carburetor with accelerator pump
- Starting: Electric
- Ignition: CDI Microcomputer
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Degree of Trim/Tilt: Power Trim and Tilt
- Exhaust: Through Propeller. Water-cooled, Labyrinth
- Cooling: Raw water, Thermostatic Control
- Gear Shift: F/N/R
- Gear Ratio: 29/12 (2.42:1)
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded Gasoline (Minimum Pump Octane 87)
- Recommended Oil: Yamalube 4-M FC-W 10W-30 or 20W-40
- Oil Capacity: 1.7L (1.8 US qt.)
- Shaft Length: L: 20 in.
- Dry Weight: 91 kg (201 lb.)
- Engine Type
- Four stroke, In-Line 2-Cylinder with counter balancer
- Bore x Stroke
- 65 x 75 mm (2.56 x 2.95 in.)
- 498 cc (30.4 ci)
- Shaft Length
- 20 in.
- 91 kg (201 lb.)
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 5000-6000 rpm
- Gear Ratio / Shift
- 29/12 (2.42:1) / F/N/R
- Fuel Induction
- SOHC / 4 - valve
- 13 Amps
- Raw water, Thermostatic Control