Not all units are available in store
2018 Yamaha F75B - 20 in. Shaft
Yamaha has reinvented its versatile F75 outboard to make it even lighter and more compact for greater torque and stronger acceleration. It's also quiet, which means a better time boating and fishing for you and your passengers.
Light and Powerful: To keep weight down and efficiency up, the F75 features a single overhead camshaft that deploys four valves per cylinder, which transfers air quickly and facilitates excellent engine response.
Precise Trolling Control: Use the Variable Trolling Speed (VTS) switch to adjust speed in 50-rpm increments simply by pushing a button on the multi-function tiller handle. VTS also functions with Command Link gauges.
Optional Tiller Handle: Yamaha's award-winning Multi-Function Tiller Handle incorporates engine start/stop, emergency stop, gear shift, power trim and tilt operation, variable trolling switch, warning and controls all in one.
- Updated Look: The compact new F75 adopts an updated cowling to keep it consistent with the look of the Yamaha outboard lineup.
- Multi-Point Fuel Injection: With Multi-point Fuel Injection, Fuel is delivered at the optimum volume and time according to ECU sensor signals. This ensures quick starts, efficient fuel consumption, and ample power along with ultra-low emissions.
- Command Link Compatibility: The F75 is compatible with Yamaha's Command Link 6Y8 and 6YC digital gauges, as well as Y-COP®.
- Amp It Up: The F75 features a three-phase alternator that produces up to 35 amps of power — that's 40 percent more output than the previous generation. So there's plenty of electrical power for battery charging and accessories.
- Peace and Quiet: Yamaha's Shift Dampener System (SDSTM) greatly reduces the noise commonly associated with shifting gears. Using a new design and components specific to Yamaha "K" size propellers (4.25"), much of the force of shifting is absorbed. The new F75 is compatible with Yamaha's exclusive TalonTM SDSTM propellers, including GP and Pontoon.
- Power Trim and Tilt: The F75 is equipped with a single compact, lightweight PTT unit. The tilt angle can be adjusted with the optional tilt limiter.
- Engine Type: Inline 4-cylinder
- Displacement: 1832 cc (111.8 ci)
- Bore & Stroke: 81 x 88.9 mm (3.19 x 3.5 in.)
- RPM Range: 5000-6000
- Compression Ratio: 10.1:1
- Induction System: SOHC, 4 valves per cylinder
- Alternator Output: 35 Amps
- Fuel Delivery: EFI
- Starting: Electric
- Ignition: TCI microcomputer
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Degree of Trim/Tilt: -4° through +16°/66°
- Exhaust: Through Prop
- Cooling: Water/Thermostatic Control
- Gear Shift: F/N/R
- Gear Ratio: 2.15 (28:13)
- Recommended Fuel: Regular Unleaded (Minimum Pump Octane 87)
- Recommended Oil: Yamalube 4-M FC-W 10W-30 or 20W-40
- Oil Capacity: 3.2 L (3.4 US qt) — with filter
- Shaft Length: 20 in.
- Dry Weight: 160 kg (353 lb.)
- Engine Type
- Inline 4-cylinder
- Bore x Stroke
- 81 x 88.9 mm (3.19 x 3.5 in.)
- 1832 cc (111.8 ci)
- Shaft Length
- 20 in.
- 160 kg (353 lb.)
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 5000-6000 rpm
- Gear Ratio / Shift
- 2.15 (28:13) / F/N/R
- Fuel Induction
- SOHC, 4 valves per cylinder
- 35 Amps
- Water/Thermostatic Control