Not all units are available in store
2018 Yamaha EF3000iSEB
Need a little extra boost to help get the job done, opt for the EF3000iSEB. It's loaded with all the same great features as its counterpart and features Yamaha's exclusive Boost technology. High-quality electricity, wherever you need it.
Boost Control: The Boost Control Unit (BCU) senses when extra power is needed and boosts the output for up to 10 seconds, ample time to give air conditioners, power tools and equipment that extra boost of power they need to start quickly and efficiently.
- Powered by Yamaha's MZ175; 171cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single cylinder engine with electronic transistor controlled (TC) ignition.
- Super convenient key operated electric starting with manual recoil back-up.
- Cast iron cylinder liner provides excellent heat dissipation and extends service life.
- Pulse Width Modulation provides super "clean" power. As clean or cleaner than you get from a household receptacle.
- Rated AC output for continuous use is 2,800 watts / 23.3 amps.
- Floating neutral
- Non-fuse type circuit breaker (NFB) prevents internal circuit damage in the event of an over load.
- Yamaha's Boost Technology senses when extra power is needed and boosts output for up to 10 seconds, giving air conditioners, power tools etc. the extra boost of power they may need to start quickly and efficiently. The Boost Control Unit automatically senses when additional boost is required and uses power from the internal 12-volt battery to produce additional amperage. With the additional 10-second boost, the power is comparable to a conventional 3500-watt generator.
- Smart Throttle / Economy Control automatically adjusts engine speed to match the load, saving fuel, reducing noise and engine wear.
- Yamaha's Noise Block body design features a moulded casing and noise-absorbing glass wool to provide ultra quiet operation.
- Manual choke.
- Auto Warm Up (4 to 6 minutes) ensures consistent power delivery during cold start-ups.
- Yamaha's Oil Watch Warning System automatically shuts off the engine when oil level is low and will not re-start until oil is added, preventing costly engine damage and enhancing long-term durability.
- Indicator lights for AC power output, low oil and AC overload
- 12 Volt DC output and cables for charging RV, auto and marine 12-volt batteries.
- On-off fuel petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage, helping to prevent stale fuel problems, which are becoming more common with ethanol based fuels.
- Washable foam air filter reduces maintenance costs
- Cleanable spark arrestor stops the possibility of sparks from exiting the exhaust.
- Large fuel filler hole. Fuel gauge is standard.
- Built in wheels (4), with parking brake, makes moving the EF3000iSE easy.
- CSA approved (Canadian Standards Association)
- Optional wireless remote start & stop
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Durability Rating. Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
- 3-year warranty for "residential / home" use or "commercial use."
- Type: Inverter (with Yamaha's Boost Technology)
- Maximum AC Output (watts / amperes): 3000 W (3500 W with boost) / 25A
- Rated AC Output (watts / amperes) - Continuous Use: 2800 W / 23.3 A
- AC Voltage & Frequency (HZ): 120 V / 60 HZ
- Voltage Regulator: Inverter (Pulse Width Modulation)
- Neutral: Floating
- DC Output (volts / amp): 12V / 8.3A
- Model: MZ175, 171cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single
- Starting System: Electric & manual recoil (with auto decompressor)
- Ignition: Transistor Controlled (TCI)
- Recommended Fuel: 87 octane regular gasoline
- Engine Oil Capacity: 0.6L
- L x W x H mm (in): 680 x 445 x 555 (26.8 x 17.5 x 21.9)
- Dry Weight: 69kg (152.1lb)
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 13
- Operating Hours (@ 1 / 4 load): 20.5 hrs
- Operating Hours (@ rated load): 8.0 hrs
- Noise Level (@ 7 metres): 54.5 ~ 61 dB
- Non-Fuse Circuit Breaker System (NFB): Standard
- Pilot Lamp (AC output): Standard
- Warning Lamps (overload / low oil): Standard
- Smart Throttle / Economy Control: Standard
- Oil Watch Warning System: Standard
- Fuel Level Gauge: Standard
- Noise Block (enclosed engine design): Standard
- Yamaha's Boost Technology (10 second): Standard
- Automatic Warm-up: Standard
- Spark Arrestor: Standard
- Transportation Wheel Kit: 4 wheel Standard
- DC Charging Cable: Standard
- Private Use: 3-years limited
- Commercial Use: 3-years limited
- Engine Type
- MZ175, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single
- 680 mm (26.8 in.)
- 445 mm (17.5 in.)
- 555 mm (21.9 in.)
- 69 kg (152.1 lb.)
- AC Output
- Maximum: 3000 W (3500 W with boost) / 25 A; Rated: 2800 W / 23.3 A
- DC Output
- 12V / 8.3A
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 13 L
- Noise Level
- 54.5 ~ 61 dB
- Run Time
- 8.0 hrs