Not all units are available in store
2018 STIHL MS 391
Call for Price
Top of the range, high torque chain saw for rugged farm use
The MS 391 chain saw features a stratified charge engine that reduces fuel consumption and emissions, while providing significantly more power than others in its class. Combined with an exclusive long-life air filtration system, advanced anti-vibration system, toolless fuel and oil caps with retainers and a side-access chain tensioner, this is an environmentally conscious pick for mid-range users.
- Displacement (cc): 64.1
- Power output (kW/bhp): 3.3 / 4.5
- Weight (kg / lbs) 1): 6.2 / 13.7
- Featured price bar (in): 16
- Reduced-emission engine technology: 2-stroke engine with stratified charge. A fuel-free layer of air is created between the burned charge in the combustion chamber and the fresh charge in the crankcase, reducing the amount of fuel lost during the charge cycle. This results in more power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions.
- STIHL ElastoStart: Due to compression pressure, jerky stresses occur when starting internal combustion engines. The damping element in the ElastoStart special starter grip alternately absorbs and releases force according to the compression pattern. The result is smooth, even starting.
- 64.1 cc
- Horse Power
- 3.3 kW (4.5 bhp)
- 6.2 kg (13.7 lb.)