Not all units are available in store
2018 STIHL MS 250
Call for Price
Step up from the MS 230 with an excellent power-to-weight ratio
The MS 250 is a mid-sized chain saw that will deliver great power to get through those bigger cutting jobs. A combination of features such as the STIHL Quickstop inertia chain brake, Master Control Lever, anti-vibration system, carburetor preheat shutter for summer/winter operation, toolless fuel and oil caps with retainers, and a high power-to-weight ratio, makes this unit a great chain saw for home or small property owners.
- Displacement (cc): 45.4
- Power output (kW/bhp): 2.2 / 3.0
- Weight (kg / lbs) 1): 4.6 / 10.1
- Featured price bar (in): 16
- STIHL anti-vibration system: Precisely calculated buffer zones minimise the transfer of engine and saw chain vibrations to the front and rear handles. The chainsaw therefore runs noticeably smoother. This allows the user to save their strength and work longer.
- Quick Chain Adjuster (B): With STIHL Quick Chain Tensioning, it's easy to adjust the saw chain, without tools and without coming into contact with the sharp saw chain itself. Just release the sprocket cover and turn the adjusting wheel to set the optimum tension.
- 45.4 cc
- Horse Power
- 2.2 kW (3.0 bhp)
- 4.6 kg (10.1 lb.)