Not all units are available in store
2018 STIHL MS 211
Call for Price
Low vibration and emission compact saw
The MS 211, a low vibration chain saw powered by a low emission and fuel-efficient stratified scavenging engine, features a pre-separation air filtration system that moderates upkeep by extending the cleaning life of the air filter. It comes equipped with a carburetor preheat shutter for summer/winter operation. This saw is perfect for felling small trees, sawing firewood around the home or farm, and is part of STIHL's new generation of fuel-efficient, environmentally friendly chain saws.
- Displacement (cc): 35.2
- Power output (kW/bhp): 1.7 / 2.3
- Weight (kg / lbs) 1): 4.3 / 9.5
- Featured price bar (in): 16
- STIHL anti-vibration system: Precisely calculated buffer zones minimise the transfer of engine and saw chain vibrations to the front and rear handles. The chainsaw therefore runs noticeably smoother. This allows the user to save their strength and work longer.
- Quick Chain Adjuster (B): With STIHL Quick Chain Tensioning, it's easy to adjust the saw chain, without tools and without coming into contact with the sharp saw chain itself. Just release the sprocket cover and turn the adjusting wheel to set the optimum tension.
- 35.2 cc
- Horse Power
- 1.7 kW (2.3 bhp)
- 4.3 kg (9.5 lb.)